I live in Moravia for three years in the building called Mount Royal, decided to buy our house in this place since we spend little time in our house, we needed a safe place to live.
Moravia Canton is a relatively small part of the province of San José,
I really like the place where I live and that in spite of belonging to the capital also has something of the field ....
My house is 3 minutes from the center of Moravia, but I have neighbors who have lived their whole life there and have maintained a bit of their culture. An example is the neighbors who live in the back of my house has a large area planted with fruit trees, coffee, and they have horses (by the way I love). I can get I love waking up every morning and hear the birds singing.
Furthermore, as seventy-five meters there is a man who also has lived his entire life there, he has a very rustic barn, which I like.
But there are also negative aspects of the canton of Moravia, and soon he can walk the downtown streets, steal a lot, a lot of pollution from buses, the streets are a thousand holes in the end if we see from another point of view is a problem across the country level, the insecurity and the collapse in public streets.
sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010
My community
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario