P.O. Box 10235 San José 1000
San José, Costa Rica
June 7, 2010
Dr. Silvia Castro
Rector
Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT)
Metropolitan Construction Headquarters Tournon
Dear Ms. Castro:
Subject: Innovation week
In the week of technological innovation offered by the university in May, was present at the presentation on teleworking given by Msc. Rojas.
At that meet may see several positive points about the evolution of teleworking in developed countries with the United States and Europe. However I believe the meet is somewhat loaded and the time factor could not be more deeply about it.
On the other hand I thought the booth at all times maintained its position against teleworking, which I think is wrong because a speaker must maintain its position regardless of what you are stating, in order to allow viewers to make their own arguments and take an anbiased approach in this regard.
Something that has always bothered me for the plenary sessions which I attend, is that students enter and leave the audience kindly many times by the front door. It leads one to get distracted and lose interest in the speaker and in the subject is being discussed at that time.
I also would like to mention that there is sometime not enough time left to wrap up the session and sometimes
I would like this to be taken into account when setting up an other.
Sincerely,
Johanna Rendon Astua
English I Student
JAR.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario