
One of the restaurants which I enjoy going to is Il Ritorno, since I like Italian food.
This restaurant offers a varied menu ranging from pasta, pizza, seafood, steaks and not to mention the desserts and wines.
Something that caught my attention the first time I went to this restaurant was that the chef approached our table to offer their specialty, and share us a glass of red wine ... With rarely does know the "Wizard" of the kitchen.
The focus of this Restaurant is excellent, they really strive to give good customer service.
I can really recommend. It is located in Barrio La California, 200 meters south of KFC, San Pedro, San José.
This restaurant offers a varied menu ranging from pasta, pizza, seafood, steaks and not to mention the desserts and wines.
Something that caught my attention the first time I went to this restaurant was that the chef approached our table to offer their specialty, and share us a glass of red wine ... With rarely does know the "Wizard" of the kitchen.
The focus of this Restaurant is excellent, they really strive to give good customer service.
I can really recommend. It is located in Barrio La California, 200 meters south of KFC, San Pedro, San José.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario